Hi darlings! I am so excited for spring that I’m already coming up with amazing new fresh and fruity recipes. This grapefruit tart is refreshing and sweet. Perfect with a light white or oolong tea!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- zest of 1/2 a grapefruit
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- squeeze of lemon
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- Set the oven to 350.
- Combine the butter, flour and sugar and press the crust evenly into the pan.
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Pour the filling onto the hot crust, and then return to the oven for another 25 minutes.
- Cool completely in the refrigerator, and then dust with powdered sugar before serving.